As a business owner, we know your life is a big juggling act. We know you need to figure things out quickly and efficiently...that's where we come in as your accounting superhero.
Successful businesses rely on accurate financial information to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Staying on-top of daily accounting and monthly financials is sometimes sacrificed with the everyday challenges of growing and running a small business.
We like to keep things simple. Depending on our client's unique needs, we provide the following Business Accounting and Tax Packages to help your small business. We become part of your team and are available to you when you need us.
Month End Accounting
Recommended for business with in-house accounting staff that requires monthly financial reporting
- High-level review of monthly transactions
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Phone and email support for questions
- Tax return preparation for the business
- Semi-Annual preparation of monthly financial analysis to evaluate financial statements and overall financial picture
Full-Charge Bookkeeping, Accounting & Tax
Recommended for businesses with a need for outsourcing accounting duties
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Maintain Accounts receivable
- Maintain Accounts payable
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for bank, credit card and liability accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Tax return preparation for the business and 1 individual
- Tax planning and filings
- Quarterly preparation of financial analysis to evaluate financial statements and overall financial picture
- Respond to all financial related company matters
- Phone, email, video conference support to all financial related company matters
What you always get
No matter what your package, you'll get regular check-ins regarding the health of your business. We highly value the power of knowledge and education and will always make sure you are knowledgeable on the financial performance of your business and are up to speed on the always changing tax laws and how they may affect your business.
Knowledge is power, and we want you to feel empowered.